Casio Privia 160 vs Casio CDP350: are they even for me anyway?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Check out a Behringer K450FX. It's a very decent and portable keyboard amp you could use as a monitor or on gigs. Or its bigger brother,, the K900FX.

Gary ;)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Confused, I thought you were sorted in the Amp Department.
The unexpected bass amp trade pushed me further down the rabbit hole!
I'm still planning to get the keyboard before any more amps though so I can get started learning.
Check out a Behringer K450FX. It's a very decent and portable keyboard amp you could use as a monitor or on gigs. Or its bigger brother,, the K900FX.

Gary ;)
Forgot to include in my previous re the Vox VX50KB amp, it is 50W and only
9 lbs in weight which is why I am favouring it myself.
Thank you for the suggestions, both of you. I'll check them out.

I'm looking into the Roland Street Cube EX because of the fact that it can run on batteries in case I'm without electricity. (My wife and I used to host an event in a park and I needed a bass amp like that.)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Here's a ranking of Keyboard Amps, but none of them run on batteries.

If you absolutely need battery power you might consider the Roland KC-220

Gary ;)
Thanks, Gary!
I think I may try a battery powered one first, if it works, great. If not, I need a battery powered amp anyway. I'll keep it and get another amp later.

I'm going to get the keyboard and stand first, practice at home for a month or so, and then get a case and start bringing playing the keyboard at practice.

After that, I'll go after another amp.

I've never been a Black Friday guy, but I'm going to see if they have any good deals on the Juno and the stand. The best price I've seen on a Juno so far has been $700 shipped. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!

Ask a Question