Casio

Reaction score
Casio ctk860in has banjo synth

Reaction score
Yes! The CTK-860IN voice banks include 44 Synth Lead and 44 Synth Pad voices, as well as a Banjo and Mute Banjo voice that are part of its high quality "native" or "panel" voice banks. It also includes the usual Banjo and Synth tones that are part of the cost saving (lower qualtiy) General MIDI (GM) voice set. You can download the CTK-860IN Owner's Manual and Appendix (voice list) from here:

http://support.casio.com/en/manual/manualfile.php?cid=008001062

The CTK-860IN is a "general purpose" keyboard with built-in auto-accompaniment features and an added selection of Indian and Asian voices and accompaniment rhythms. Since you asked about "banjo" and "synth" tones in the way that you did, I assume that this is what you are looking for. It will provide you with a reasonable selection of preset synth tones, to which you can apply some minor "tweaks" - such as reverb, chorus, pitch, octave offset, pitch-bend, etc, but if you are looking for a unit which provides you with the ability to generate massive amounts of raw syhthesizer wave forms (sine, saw, square, triangle, etc) and in-depth editing capabilities similar to the Roland Juno series or the Korg synthesizer lines, then no, the CTK-860IN is not that type of a keyboard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sir/mam I mean I want to download from internet from any website it will be support in it or not if will download ctx 9000in voices and styles from internet

Ask a Question