Casiotone CT-701 Service Manual

Reaction score
Dear Techs,
Is any one having a Service Manual, Circuit Diagrams of Casiotone CT-701 keyboard. I have one which works when switched on every time and goes to constant key tones with a long delay. A single key pressed will run around 7/8 seconds before it stops. I suspected the electrolytic caps and checked but mostly they are OK. Near the values. After keeping the unit switched off for a day it will operate again normally for some 10 minutes like. Thanks for any info in advance to find the circuits.

Reaction score
I replaced all the electrolytic caps in the main board and power supply unit and still a key press will have a delay to sound and delay to stop after the key is released. Found this service manual but not detailed circuits on skydrive.

Attachments

• Casiotone_Textbook_701_601.pdf
    825.1 KB · Views: 328

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't see anything on the ElektroTanya site. You might want to post the one you found on ElektroTanya so they can archive it.

Ask a Question