Classic sound for solo

Reaction score

What sound is used on the solo for this masterpiece? Sometimes difficult to hear as the vocal also sings it falsetto 😄.

If anyone knows that would be very helpful

Thanku

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like a kazoo with modulation and FX. It's definitely a detuned mix of square and triangle oscillators with a smattering of noise thrown in and some noticeable mono glide. Like a cross between a theramin and a kazoo.

Reaction score
Sounds like a kazoo with modulation and FX. It's definitely a detuned mix of square and triangle oscillators with a smattering of noise thrown in and some noticeable mono glide. Like a cross between a theramin and a kazoo.
Thanks. Synthy for sure

Reaction score
Don't seem to have a kazoo sound on my keyboard. Probably a difficult one to replicate. Bagpipes is another one that must be hard to sound real .

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I just think it is a tune that is not common or popular to be on peoples play list.
Don't get me wrong . . It is a great sound and having never heard it before, I played it here on your post and quite like it.

The solo melody sound is cool and smooth. I can understand your keeness to play it since it is obviously a fav of yours. You called it a masterpiece.

Anyway good luck.

Cheers R

Ask a Question