CTK 5000 Challenge song

Reaction score
I just got my CTK 5000 and really love it. I'd like to know how to change the available Music Challenge song. Can you help ?

The Y_man

Reaction score
I am guessing here - as mt CTK does not have this function.

I read through the manual of your keyboard: See Page E-66 of your manual.

You can use a MIDI composing software (I use a free one called Anvil Studios http://www.anvilstudio.com/)

You can import any midi song from the internet into Anvil and make changes as per page E-66. Select the output MIDI device in Anvil as the USB audio interface.

When you play back in Anvil, it sould play it was a lesson song assuming you have set the Navi channels correctly.

See how that goes.

The Y-man

Reaction score
I will try, but still don't hv the proper USB wire. I was wondering how to use the CTK's own bank. If u don't have that feature is hard for you. Music Challenge is just a game and is not interfering with Step Teaching. Thank you very much for the info.

Reaction score
FYI: Tech Support from Casio answered saying it is not possible to change Music Challenge song.

Ask a Question