DGX 660 Settings change

Reaction score
I am wanting to make several changes to how I'm going to have the keyboard play which involved setting up a style, dual, Harmony etc.

Sometimes this keyboard can be really frustrating.

For example: I have my voice and dual set, I have my style set, I don't have my song selected which is user song 2 which has nothing recorded in it, it is empty now. It will not let me turn on acmp in order to play the style. So I have to select style, exit back out my song disappears, I turn on acmp, I select my song user song 2 again, and it turns acmp back off.

So now I try selecting style again turning acmp on again and instead of selecting a song I select record, and it selects song 2 automatically so I'm good to go. But then when I start playing I find of course that my style volume changed because I had to reset the style.

So I go through the process again I select, I select to record again, and instead of selecting song 2 it selects song one, even though I had emptied song 2.

OMG any ideas how I need to do this to make it work? I really appreciate any thoughts anyone has.

Reaction score
I went back to the manual and found that I need to click the A track to record in order for ACMP to turn on.

I'll step trough another attempt and see how it goes and report back. It'll be interesting to see if that one thing is the whole problem.

Ask a Question