EMU PROTEUS 2000 ISSUE WITH STUDIO ONE 5

SF1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm trying to use my old proteus 2000 with Presonus studio one 5, everything is pretty much fine except for one thing, when I'm scrolling through presets certain notes will stutter and repeat somewhat like an arpeggiator, and also sustain as well. I've looked through the manual of the proteus 2000 but can't seem to find the right answer. as of now this is the only piece of external hardware that's doing this. It's probably one little setting within the proteus or studio one that I'm overlooking. if anyone is familiar with this issue, some advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

windows 10 64, presonus studio one 5, komplete kontrol 61 mk2, komplete 13, presonus ar16 interface/mixer,Motu midi express xt midi interface

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Are you playing or sustaining any notes while scrolling through the presets? I don't think it's uncommon for any sustained notes to get cut off on a keyboard when changing from one patch or preset to another.

SF1

Reaction score
Are you playing or sustaining any notes while scrolling through the presets? I don't think it's uncommon for any sustained notes to get cut off on a keyboard when changing from one patch or preset to another.
hi, oh no not at all. its happening when im not touching the presets

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
I'm glad you got it sorted out and let us know how you fixed it! :)

SF1

Reaction score
that was how i fixed it , by doing a factory reset on the proteus and that solved the problem. thanks

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Yes, I was thanking you for sharing that solution, since someone else might run into the same issue and your thread could help them resolve it. :)

Ask a Question