External Speakers for Yamaha PSR 3000

Reaction score
Hi there

Am a budding keyboard player , and want to know if its possible to add external speakers to my keyboard so i can play at a christmas party (if we are permitted by then!)
Thanks

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Just to clarify, do you have the older PSR-3000 or the newer PSR-A3000?

Either way, you can connect external speakers or monitors to the keyboard's OUTPUT jacks. There are separate R and L/L+R jacks, so you can either use two 1/4" TS cables to connect to separate left and right speakers, or use one 1/4" TRS cable plugged into the L/L+R jack.

Reaction score
Just to clarify, do you have the older PSR-3000 or the newer PSR-A3000?

Either way, you can connect external speakers or monitors to the keyboard's OUTPUT jacks. There are separate R and L/L+R jacks, so you can either use two 1/4" TS cables to connect to separate left and right speakers, or use one 1/4" TRS cable plugged into the L/L+R jack.
Thankyou very much. I shall order some speakers online and give it a go.!

Reaction score
Welcome.

Do search some of our past threads since the choice of powered speakers has been asked many times.

I recently bought a pair of 4.5 PreSonus which I am well pleased with, for the cost they are the best I found for what I wanted to pay.

Ask a Question