HamPro88 Preset

Reaction score
Hi All!
I would like to have my Hammer pro 88 to change the preset of my VST through my Daw but I Tried and failed to set it. So if someone already experience it and can help!

When my compute is on. I turn on my Hammer pro 88 and connect it with most of my stand alone VST, it work perfectly - even through my DAW Cubase 12 it work good, except I can't figure out how to set my HP88 to change the preset of my VST.
So trying to find out how to set it and after some reading the PDF Hammer 88 Preset Editor -user guid- V1.07 - I tried to RETRIEVE PRESET From the Preset Editor and I get this message: The preset has failed to get from the device. Verify the device is connected to your computer via the USB cable. (Attach)
(Please notice I dont' have HAMMER PRO 88 PRESET EDITOR V.1.0 - IS Nowhere to be found )
What the heck the HP88 Is USB Connceted and is worked with all my VST and my DAW.
I’m in W11 - I7 core - CUB 12 - Behringer UMC404 HD.
Thank you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 7

Ask a Question