Transferring presets

Reaction score
Using the kurzweil pc3 soundeditor software, can someone tell me how to install a preset that has been saved to disk? I can save the preset to disk from kb1, but I can’t figure out how to upload it into kb2.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
i dont use the editor, i purchased a $5 card and insert into the pc3's port for storage. You would then just save the preset (or everything in the PC3) to the port on kb1, pull the card and insert it into kb2, then load it. easy peasy....

the cards are more expensive now but still available. look for this EXACT spec: " XD, M+, 1gb". Olympus typically made them. Also, 256mb will also work., just be certain it is an M+ card and not Just M. Also cards with capacity larger than 1gb don't seem to work. I would also buy 2 so that you have a backup card.

Here's the one i mentioned, same as several of the ones i have: link

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you Dave. I may have one of those lying around. I will look for it. I would however like to learn how to do it with the software (lousy as it is) since that is how I do most of my editing. If you know of someone who uses it would you please put me in touch with them?

Thanks

Reaction score
you can still do your editing on the software it would simply be the transfer where you could use the card.

Ask a Question