Hello to you all

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm a young keyboardist from Australia who has been playing for about a year. I'm still a bit of a novice but nonetheless I love music and I love pianos/keyboards. I currently have a Yamaha P323, which is pretty basic but it provides enough scope to learn and develop. I'm hoping to start a band with friends sometime in the near future, which hopefully will further enrich my musical experience. I've also started doing a little songwriting.

As for my musical tastes? Most of my preferred bands are from the rock genre but I'm reasonable enough with most other types of music. A lot of my favourite bands include a lot of keyboard work; these include Roxy Music, Pink Floyd and The Who. But I really do like a varied collection of artists out there.

I hope I have a good time here!

Reaction score
G'day mate!

I'm pretty new here too (joined yesterday), but let me welcome you to the forums! There is a lot of great information, and kind people here. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ask a Question