Hello!

Reaction score
Wow, what a cool site! I've been looking around for specific keyboard forums, so I'm glad to have found this.

I direct church choirs, and have a background in classical piano (although way out of practice :S ).

I have two digital keyboards:

Yamaha CLP-811 (which is absolutely amazing for its sound quality, touch, and stability. You really can play Malagena on this, even if you don't know how to spell the word...)

Casio WK-1800. A fun, bring-with-you-to-parties keyboard. Okay, some of the instruments on this keyboard sound hokey, but it does have some nice features. And, just like ketchup on bland food, you can add flavour to any dorky sounds if you layer on enough strings. ;)

That's about it for me. I look forward to learning from this forum and reading of some amazing things you guys accomplish with your keyboards!

Kudos!
Mark

Reaction score
Welcome to the board! I do apologize for the board being unaccessable yesterday.

Hope to see you around... Im still working on a couple new features for the board.

Ask a Question