Hello

Reaction score
I've come late to the keyboard and am finding it lots of fun. Most things are intuitive but when I do get stuck I find the manuals are pretty naff. Forums seem to hold a lot more information and the language used is easier to understand. I have a Yamaha psr ew300 which I think has everything I need. Anyway, Hello to you all!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Welcome, @OldDave!

I think the manuals for the PSR-E400 series are a little bit better than the manuals for the PSR-E300 series; but the manuals for the PSR-E models as a whole are far less detailed than the manuals for the PSR-S models, which have Reference Manuals to go with their Owner's Manuals, plus fairly hefty Data Lists. I imagine this is partly due to the target demographics of the various models, although it's also unfortunately true that well-written manuals seem to be a rare thing these days-- not just for keyboards in general, and Yamaha keyboards in particular, but for a lot of products.

Ask a Question