Help with right hand notes/riffs

Reaction score
The Amazing Slowdowner is an app from Roni Music. Its been around for a very long time. Essentially it allows you to slow down a song without changing the pitch. As an example you can isolate a part of a song, slow it down to any speed and loop it for as long as it takes to learn it. It work with any format except vinyl. I used it to help learn to play guitar decades ago. There are better explanations on the website and YouTube. There are similar apps, some free, but in my circles the Amazing Slowdowner is the gold standard. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
The Amazing Slowdowner is an app from Roni Music. Its been around for a very long time. Essentially it allows you to slow down a song without changing the pitch. As an example you can isolate a part of a song, slow it down to any speed and loop it for as long as it takes to learn it. It work with any format except vinyl. I used it to help learn to play guitar decades ago. There are better explanations on the website and YouTube. There are similar apps, some free, but in my circles the Amazing Slowdowner is the gold standard. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Reaction score
Good to know. I'm sloooowly figuring it out but the riffs for the songs that I mentioned, I still am having a hard time with. Specifically "Innocence" by Harlequin. I have tried to contact the actual keyboard players for Prism, Harlequin and Streetheart via facebook and websites but no responses from any of them. I've watched music videos and tried to analyse them but all I could get was a keyboard type (Dx7) for Streetheart in a bar gig. They don't show their hands playing so I'm still out of luck. Take a look at "Look in your eyes" by Streetheart... Any idea on settings, riff?
I was able to look them up Innocence and there is an official tab on UG with notation. Streetheart has chords only.
im curious are you in a band and just playing the riffs? If so you can get away with just making something up based on the guitar chords or key. these are pretty busy and guitar fronted songs so that might work. I still notate the melody because it makes it easy to do vocals and know when riffs come in and out. Good luck!,

Reaction score
Good to know. I'm sloooowly figuring it out but the riffs for the songs that I mentioned, I still am having a hard time with. Specifically "Innocence" by Harlequin. I have tried to contact the actual keyboard players for Prism, Harlequin and Streetheart via facebook and websites but no responses from any of them. I've watched music videos and tried to analyse them but all I could get was a keyboard type (Dx7) for Streetheart in a bar gig. They don't show their hands playing so I'm still out of luck. Take a look at "Look in your eyes" by Streetheart... Any idea on settings, riff?
I was able to look them up Innocence and there is an official tab on UG with notation. Streetheart has chords only.
im curious are you in a band and just playing the riffs? If so you can get away with just making something up based on the guitar chords or key. these are pretty busy and guitar fronted songs so that might work. I still notate the melody because it makes it easy to do vocals and know when riffs come in and out. Good luck!,

Ask a Question