hey guys

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site. Been playing piano/keys since a small kid. Well, I'm a piano player really who has been playing keys more cause I have to for gigs, but recently bought a Nord stage 76 and loving it! Most of the last twenty years were solo gigs, some jazz trios in hotels/restaurants, more lately finally getting out there with other musos/songwriters. Been in a funk band the last two years, then this year been jamming with some great musos. I'm not a hot jazz player but play jazz, write/ improvise ambient sounds and more recenty been into piano accordian - getting that french/latin thing going this summer in ourlocal port town with another muso mate. Looking forward to learning and contributing on the site.

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!
I am Milton and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.

Ask a Question