I need a new Keyboard

Reaction score
Yep the time has come for a new one, but no its not a new keyboard keyboard that I want its a new keyboard

D5F9A448-4B6F-486E-90AA-FABDE0BB567A.jpeg

Yes its another one of these.

And I also need a new CPU, a new MOBO, masses of RAM & a cooler.

My steam powered 16 years old PC is on its last legs and I have been pricing components to rebuild it.

OMG, the prices have soared £700 for a CPU alone, some MOBO’s are over £1000, and 64Gb of RAM IS £300.

I need to sit down and have a strong drink, what’s a poor old pensioner to do?

My component list is currently at £1440 then there is an M2 drive or two and much, much later an update to my GPU.

Just for fun I went on a custom PC site and specified an all singing and dancing PC but stopped when it topped out at £14,000, I then did the same on the Apple website but that topped out at £28,000.

Hope Santa is feeling generous this year.

Reaction score
Alas it does need to be a Tower to reliably edit 4k video and also to run Flight Simulator 2020 which is power and memory hungry.

Plus I have a 34” 4k Monitor for my Photo and video editing and I want to retain that real estate.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Why on earth do you need to edit 4K video? Do you really need to be able to count the pores on your subjects' noses?

As for the flight simulator?

For $28K you can book a hell of a lot of practice hours on a real Cessna, "D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question