I need help setting up all of my midi controllers for stage

Reaction score
Here is a list of my gear I use on stage:

Yamaha S80 88 key (MIDI IN/OUT/THRU)
M Audio Axiom 61 - USB (MIDI IN/OUT)
Native Instruments Audio Kontrol Audio/Midi Interface - USB (MIDI IN/OUT)
Behringer FCB 1010 Midi Foot Controller (MIDI IN/OUT)

I am trying to get all my devices to connect with each other and my objective is to be able to control all my midi devices with my foot controller so when I choose one preset it will change all my keyboard midi devices to the appropriate sounds and also transpose on select songs. I know this is possible but I really have no clue on how to do this.

Here is the last kicker to this. I connect my USB devices to a laptop that I use on stage to run my VST Instruments for both keyboards. I need my stage controller to change these as well so that way I only have to use my foot controller bank and preset to change everything with one touch of a preset button. Is this at all possible? Can anyone help?

Reaction score
yes it is possible, what program are you using? i suggest logics mainstage. its pretty self explanatory in there. you may also need a midi splitter.

Reaction score
I am using Steinberg Nuendo 2 as my operating software. I also have a Midiman Midisport 4x4 USB midi interface. Would it be helpful at all just to use that as my midi interface and connect all my devices to it instead of way I am doing it now?

Isnt logic mainstage for mac only? I am using a pc laptop on stage.

This is driving me crazy!!

Reaction score
oh man ok well its been years since probably six years since ive used nuendo.....so i dont htink i can help you there sorry.

Ask a Question