... if i Could Fly

Reaction score
I am 67 and i never took a music lesson in my Life and have no idea what i am Playing ..a few years back i bought a Casio wk 3300 work station and played for hours until i found cords and notes that matched (lol) as i got better i bought a Yamaha psr 670 WOW What a Difference i also Purchased a Presonus Live Mixer Hooked to Computer .. i composed my First Song and transferred it to Windows Movie Maker where i scanned and copied pictures that Corresponded to my Song ... here is my First Music Video and i tell ya i am Tickled Pink ..Hope you enjoy it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Impressed.

Neatly put together video.

Can I suggest that for the next one that you use your own images, using other peoples material can be flagged up in Youtube as a breach.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Mark,
You already posted this tune on another thread. I knew it but couldn't find it. I thought I was going mad.
Just now I found it . was in th "PSR S 650 first impressions" thread.

So you got two likes from me. :eek:

Ray

Reaction score
They all came from google images none say private ..wouldn't they be free to use if they are posted on the internet with no sayings that they are Restricted ? Thanks for your Reply

It is a minefield, but just because images, text, music etc. is online does not mean its free to use.

Free to use images can be found on the Getty Images website and similar, these are Royalty Free.

Technically all material online is owned by its creator, check Facebook where they specifically confirm that ownership of the rights to the image remains with the image creator.

If someone posted a song of yours on the internet without your permission would you be happy?

Especially if someone else then used it as say a promo.

Reaction score
They all came from google images none say private ..wouldn't they be free to use if they are posted on the internet with no sayings that they are Restricted ? Thanks for your Reply

When you're doing a Google image search you can use the Tools to filter your search - one of the options is Usage Rights. It's very handy when you're looking for free-to-use images :)

Nice tune by the way!

Ask a Question