Import export sounds and styles between Medeli AKX10, A2000 and Dante zen

Reaction score
As far as I could find the AKX10 is the European version ,and A2000 Chinese and Dante zen Middle Eastern versions of the same hardware/software. Also the major differences are in their sounds and styles. I am wondering if we could export from one of these versions and import them into another one.

Also it seems there are more updates and expansions for the Chinese version. Has anyone tried using the A2000 expansions for AKX10?

Reaction score
As far as I could find the AKX10 is the European version ,and A2000 Chinese and Dante zen Middle Eastern versions of the same hardware/software. Also the major differences are in their sounds and styles. I am wondering if we could export from one of these versions and import them into another one.

Also it seems there are more updates and expansions for the Chinese version. Has anyone tried using the A2000 expansions for AKX10?
A sound designer (Timur) has the Dante and told me that the data files are different from the ones in the AKX10...

Reaction score
I would love to talk with him/her. Could you please introduce us to each other?
(e-mail address removed)

Tell him G.B. sent you :)

He is supposedly working on a high quality AKX10 Pack (like his Platinum Pack).

Reaction score

teşekkürler emek için

Ask a Question