Just Messing Around Today...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Pay heed oh betentacled warrior~!!!

The Laser Cats shall suffer mightily at the hands of the Atomic Rat People unless they remove the great stinky cheese sitting in the house of white...

Mark my words. My flamen is throbbing in anticipation of your response!!!!

Gary :D :D :D

Reaction score
Thraaxor is the light in my eyes and the breadth of my bedraggled step, unwavered yet held back, still I push through the darkest night, my tentacles aflame with the affliction of this diseased planet you refer to as Earth. The wind rattles my tendrils to no end in this dismal darkness. Ah, there is a light in the distance, a small shimmering one and it is that to which I am drawn to walk into slowly. Soon I will be swept up and away back to the seven moons of Thraaxor. If you could see my visage right now you would shudder with complete terror, a horrible sight indeed I am, five eyes gaping, tendrils ever growing, reaching tentacles alive with slime and fury beyond any human imagination. It is now that I must leave or I am doomed to stay in this forlorn place. I bid you farewell and upon my return you shall hear my new musical composition, Thraaxor Rising, for so it is and so it shall be forever more. Farewell for now and keep on making your music in the light of the new day.

Reaction score
I just listened to this one on soundcloud again. I meant to tell you, before now, I like it. A little different; kinda fun.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My ego thanks you muchly good sir.

You are far too kind to this humble old songsmith :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question