Korg sp-250

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me if Korg sp-250 can satisfy a jazz pianist by the weight of the keys and the quality of the sound???

Reaction score
It looks OK, and it sounds better than korg's pianos on their workstations. So the looks, and sound should do... haven't tried it myself so can't judge the keys

Reaction score
The weight of the keys is mine main point, because i am looking for a stage piano that has the most similar keys with a classic piano... Anyway, thanks for the information about the sound and the looks...

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me if Korg sp-250 can satisfy a jazz pianist by the weight of the keys and the quality of the sound???

You should be thrilled. I close my eyes and could swear I'm playing a Baby Grand, and there are many other voices from which to choose. Turn the SP250 on and leave it in the 'default' voice and it sounds just like 'the real thing', and the feel/weight of the keys is very close as well. Of course, you don't get the 'feel' of a conventional damper; but that's true of all the electronic keyboards.

Ask a Question