korg x50 question

Reaction score
Alright im seriously thinking of buying 1 but i need help with some of the sounds on it. Does it have accordian sound on it and if so is it any good because some can be terrible like my roland juno d. I have to use an old yamaha and for giging purposes its not good lol. Im thinking alestorm, finntroll accordian sound. From what ive seen the sounds are amazing and its good for live because its just a pure synth without some of the unnecssary add ons you get on keyboards that i dont use.It would be great to hear others opinions on the x50 as well just so im sure its the keyboard for me

thank you
keep it troll

Reaction score
It should have an accordian sound as (I think) it's GM-compatible. Not soure how good it is though. I expect there's a soundlist for it on the Korg website but you might have to hunt around a bit.

If you can try one out first hand in a music shop, that should be the first thing you do. If not, there are plenty of demos on youtube to get an overall idea of how it sounds, even if they don't demo the accordian sound.

Reaction score
Thanks i checked korgs site but it didnt say so i sent them an email. Its weird though know body orders in korgs in my country because i'd love to jam on 1 before i buy it so i need to hear as many reveiws and opinions as i can so i don't waste money on the wrong keyboard lol

Ask a Question