Midi not working

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's the JOURNEY that matters. NOT the destination. :)

Good Grief Gary have you swallowed a Management BS Speak Manual?
Which is precisely why I am questioning the path he wants to take.

He has stated he wants to learn Pacobel’s Canon in D and if he wants to follow up with more classical pieces he is better advised using a digital piano where he can learn to use the subtleties and nuances of a hammer action keybed and not a keyboard with indifferent synth action.

If on the other hand he wants to learn keyboard then my concerns are ill founded.

It would be wrong not to offer up the suggestion.

Finally there is sweet FA wrong with the MIDI on my Yamaha digital piano where the piano voices are imo superior to those offered by other manufacturers except possibly Kawai.

Buy wisely and consider monthly financing

Sure Col, just like if I wanted to play funerals and weddings for a living instead of having fun with my creativity.

Different strokes for different folks.

You love arrangers, I love workstations and synths.

You are way more concerned with realistic pianos than I am with new and undiscovered sounds.

I may never play like Rachmananoff and I don't really care. I took up music to have fun and fun is what I do it for. :D :D :D

We'll probably never see eye to eye on this but it's no skin off of my nose and it shouldn't be off yours either.

But that "management doublespeak" crack was below the belt. :p

Gary ;)

Ask a Question