Moving... UGH

Reaction score
Hope you are better soon.

British recipe for a hot todday will have you feeling better even when feeling rough.

Big mug

2/3rd full hot water

1 teaspoon of honey

Squeeze of Lemon

Double shot of Scotland’s finest

Stir well, sniff the aroma for 5 minutes, slurp it all down whilst still warm.

Whilst it will not cure the Flu or any other ailment it will put you to sleep in short order.

:)

Reaction score
Well back to work, first day after the move and after being sick for days. It was tough. Suggestions above, while not utilized, sounded very tempting.
Now, back to the keys....

Reaction score
I also feel for you! My wife and I moved last December 28. It turned out to be the coldest day of the year. We figured that since we never have that much stress between Christmas and New Year, why not also move. We're still not completely unpacked. We used to live in a large 3 bedroom apartment and moved into the main floor of a 3 bedroom bungalow. The thing is, all the stupid closets are pretty much half the size of the ones we had before. Storage issues? What storage issues? We just sacrificed my wife's office/art room to the gods of "lackospace"! At least I still have my recording studio even if it's now also camped with stuff.
Ya wanna know the biggest problem people have? We have too much stuff!

By the way. The word "stuff" is very often used in polite circles as a substitute for a derogatory word for excrement. Just in case you didn't know.

I hope you get fully moved in before you have to go to your retirement home. That's what I'm hoping for. My main concern though is whether I'll be able to brings my music gear to the home.
Now that's a BIG worry!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Not to worry Jeremy. When my time comes to move to the dirt nap hotel the only instrument I plan to take with me is this one.

51PJchSbmKL._SL1000_.jpg

The rest of my gear goes to my favorite cousin's kids who have studied piano since they were toddlers :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I also feel for you! My wife and I moved last December 28. It turned out to be the coldest day of the year. We figured that since we never have that much stress between Christmas and New Year, why not also move. We're still not completely unpacked. We used to live in a large 3 bedroom apartment and moved into the main floor of a 3 bedroom bungalow. The thing is, all the stupid closets are pretty much half the size of the ones we had before. Storage issues? What storage issues? We just sacrificed my wife's office/art room to the gods of "lackospace"! At least I still have my recording studio even if it's now also camped with stuff.
Ya wanna know the biggest problem people have? We have too much stuff!

By the way. The word "stuff" is very often used in polite circles as a substitute for a derogatory word for excrement. Just in case you didn't know.

I hope you get fully moved in before you have to go to your retirement home. That's what I'm hoping for. My main concern though is whether I'll be able to brings my music gear to the home.
Now that's a BIG worry!
We almost mirror each other on “too much stuff” and going into a place with small closets.

Reaction score
Ok so, In the new house we moved into, we rent from family, they still have stuff in the basement. Under a bunch of stuff I am throwing out down there, with permission, sits a upright piano or some kind of organ???? Not sure. When I get enough stuff away from it I will post a pic and have you guys,,, evaluate

Ask a Question