My Korg Kross 2 is now listed on eBay

Reaction score
Well two shops visited and no keys of choice played.

The first shop had no Kawai, no Roland and no Korg, and despite being mainly a Yamaha dealer no P125 and to make matters worst the only time the Sales Staff showed any interest was when I headed towards the door.

Second shop were in the midst of resetting the kit after the Christmas rush and they only had a D1 in which was disconnected.

I did have a quick play of a Yamaha SX900 which sounded harsh and shrill, hence it was only a quick riff. The sales staff were talking about the SX range to another customer and apparently they are flying out of the door very quickly, so either I have very sensitive ears or buyers are ignoring reviews which put the SX below the equivalent Korg. Pays your money and I suppose you buy what the make that you know.

Got trade in prices for both my keyboards against a Pa4X so both are now listed on eBay to see if I can get more cash for them selling this way.

Buying plans are on hold for now.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's going to be a tough time to sell off new gear in the next month or two.

After NAMM everyone's going to be looking for the hot and sexy new gear and won't be all that interested in buying used.

The absolute worst time to sell used gear though, is during the summer. People have made all their vacation plans and won't spend on new stuff unless they absolutely need to.

All the same , keep your ads up for a month or two at a time and keep a decent reserve price and eventually someone will buy your kit.

It's like trout fishing. You just have to sit there and be patient and courteous to every moron who makes a lowball offer until someone makes a decent one.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question