Nanokey

Reaction score
Hi, my problem: I have a Nanokey and a Korg TR, I want to use the Nano as a controler of the TR but the problem is the cable connection, I can't find one cable with the plug of nanokey plus the plug of TR... someone knows something????

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, someone told me that before, the things is that if I use a computer for that directly I don't need the KORG TR. I want to connect them directly becouse I use to play alive, so I don't want to take a laptop, Korg TR, and a Nanokey on the stage, just the Korg TR with the nano.

Reaction score
It is kind of a shame Korg doesn't have an extra USB port on their keyboards that could accept something like a Nano directly.

Edit: After reading Sysryn's response I realized it l might have implied you could connect the Nano directly to the keyboard. Instead, what I meant was that it would be nice if Korg had some kind of direct Nano-to-keyboard interface. Maybe someday.

Reaction score
you can connect any 2 MIDI devices together with a MIDI cable.

MIDI IN - input for the keyboard you want to use as slave - meaning you will be using the sounds from this keyboards

MIDI OUT - output for the controler that sends signal to a slave keyboard - meaning you will be using this keyboard to play the sounds from the other one

In your case - you won't be able to do it since the nano series is a USB controller

Ask a Question