Little me...

Reaction score
My love of the electronic keyboard began when I had to sell my Mason & Hamlin Piano of my childhood - over 30 years ago. I replaced it with a Yamaha Clavinova and three boxes (effects, drums, and synths) along with (I kid you not) a Commodore Computer, MasterTracks Pro Sequencing software, and two floppy disk drives. It was an adventurous love affair that yielded hundreds of hours of practice and pieces ranging from Bach to Broadway. Enough of this - you can explore my page at your leisure (https://www.youtube.com/fredjklein)
Now, I'm trying to wrestle a new Yamaha 670 into submission. What a wonderful instrument- the sounds are amazing. I *thought* I understood keyboard / midi / coding, but this one has a lot of features that, to be honest, are quite challenging. Right now I'm struggling with the registers - aiming eventually towards multitrack recordings. I look forward to interacting with you guys.

Ask a Question