PSR-730 SCREEN

Reaction score
I recently acquired a Yamaha PSR-730, it works extremely well but I'm in the process of cleaning things up on it. Some of the graphics look burned into the screen. Its still readable at certain angles, but I'm curious if anyone here might either HAVE this keyboard for parts, a screen/display, or know where I might be able to get one. I can post pictures if needed/requested. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I did see that page, they list it but it is not available. I filled out the form to notify me of when it is available, but if it’s anything car parts, I’m not holding my breath.

Reaction score
I
I had the same thing with my PSR 740.
You can't adjust the contrast anywhere, not physically, but not through the menu either.
I ended up disassembling the keyboard, and checking the display itself to see if there was anything wrong with it. It turned out there was something not tight with the connection of the LCD circuit board. Just took everything off, cleaned it and reassembled it.
Note it is several layers. It was a lot better after that. But these types have that problem from time to time.
Be careful when disconnecting, and look carefully at how everything is attached.
I had to unscrew it twice because something didn't seem right after all.
( I also didn't have the patience then that I do now....:))

But it could possibly be a solution.

Last edited:

Ask a Question