New here

Reaction score
Hi guy's,
Derrick 46 looking forward to learning more about the tech stuff as at the moment it is way,way over my head.
I have a pa4x and a clavinova 809,
I've been having a bit of a problem with the pa which Biggles has helped me with I've done everything in the link he sent but songbook and Pa4x still not talking, but I will go through it all again today in case I've missed anything. I've got a little niggle with the pa, not impressed with the guitar sounds, can I add more to it or is what I've got it.

Reaction score
Most Korg’s come with a pretty flat sound pallette.

This can be changed by going into the Global menu and turning on the Eq, then give it a try and the difference I find is amazing hope you do to.

There are six presets which are setup within the Eq and each can be modified as you require.

I assume you are pretty new to the 4X for which there is a mass of tutorials available and a batch of prior webinars c20 hours worth that are available to watch.

korgbonusware.com will give you access to official freebies.

korgworld.co.uk will give access to the webinars I quoted plus there is Osimo available, this is a Songbook you can load directly from a USB memory stick and will give you about 150 popular songs ready to select and play plus it includes a batch of Genre setlists based on the included songs

Reaction score
Yes, only a few days, thanks for all the information I'll be interested in that without a doubt.

Reaction score
Most Korg’s come with a pretty flat sound pallette.

This can be changed by going into the Global menu and turning on the Eq, then give it a try and the difference I find is amazing hope you do to.

There are six presets which are setup within the Eq and each can be modified as you require.

I assume you are pretty new to the 4X for which there is a mass of tutorials available and a batch of prior webinars c20 hours worth that are available to watch.

korgbonusware.com will give you access to official freebies.

korgworld.co.uk will give access to the webinars I quoted plus there is Osimo available, this is a Songbook you can load directly from a USB memory stick and will give you about 150 popular songs ready to select and play plus it includes a batch of Genre setlists based on the included songs

Reaction score
The OS on the 4X is a bit different to what I was used to.

In Style play mode press MENU button before you press MIXER/TUNING to access the controls, take a look at what else you can do.

Plus there is also MAXEQ audio available to use but for that you will need to refer to the manual as this feature was not on my Pa.

Reaction score
The OS on the 4X is a bit different to what I was used to.

In Style play mode press MENU button before you press MIXER/TUNING to access the controls, take a look at what else you can do.

Plus there is also MAXEQ audio available to use but for that you will need to refer to the manual as this feature was not on my Pa.
Found it, a lot better, I still think that they have done a better job on the guitars, there's lots on, a bit tempted to try some but not knowing what I'm doing I didn't, but I will eventually.

Reaction score
Found it, a lot better, I still think that they have done a better job on the guitars, there's lots on, a bit tempted to try some but not knowing what I'm doing I didn't, but I will eventually.
Could have done a better job on the guitars, I should check before I send lol

Reaction score
Have a look at this video, it is not how to solve your problem but this guy is the best we have heard playingg guitar sounds on a keyboard.

That's unbelievable brilliant. Just the sound I used to have on my guitar, still have 4 guitar's and 5 amp's, don't use them now just hanging on the wall. Just play the keyboards now, not very good but getting there.

Ask a Question