New keyboard stand.

Reaction score
I have a Roland Z stand with my Korg PA on it, alas there is no Roland accessories for it to enable me to add a second tier and hence my Kross resides on my dining table so I have to keep moving it.

My dilema is than I want to stack the keyboards but do not want the rig to look like a scaffolding installation.

I like the look of the Konig & Meyer spyder range.
2845089A-9848-4699-8EDA-AAF3C2D73A32.jpeg

I also like the Hercules Z frame KS410, just not as much as the K & M.

D9321694-5354-495A-A7EE-0527FBAD71AD.jpeg

I do not have the luxury of a dedicated Man Shed/Cave for my music gear it is in our Dining Room hence I do need to keep it looking reasonably tidy.

Anyone use either ?

Or anyone have any suggestions (that do not involve moving home) for some other form of stand ?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I have an OnStage Two Tier Z Stand for my main rig. I don't take it apart regularly for gigging but in my home studio it is solid enough to hold up a car's engine block. It's rated to hold up to 450 lbs.

The problem is that OnStage is not a popular brand in Europe but the Hercules you listed is roughly equivalent.

If you're not going to be moving it around a lot I can highly recommend a two tier Z stand as the sturdiest option. I can play full crescendo and it won't even vibrate a bit. Next best thing to having a full acoustic piano under your fingertips.

Well lookee here. They sell it in Europe now. Here's Amazon.co.uk's listing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stage-KS7365EJ-Heavy-Duty-Folding-Z-Keyboard/dp/B0002F6JH6/

617CTLG3kPL._SL1200_.jpg

I can 100% recommend this stand to anyone looking for a solid two tier stand.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Ask a Question