Reaction score
Hello Eveyone

Just a quick introduction, I have taken up the keyboard again having learnt piano for a few years as a youngster, (I am now in my fifties) I am a Christian and espescially like playing modern worship songs and some good old hymns. I play a Casio WK3700 which I love, I did ask Santa to bring me a Yamaha S550 for Christmas but the credit crunch put an end to that. I only wanted the Yamaha because of what seems to be a lack of Casio resources on the internet. I was pleased to see a Casio section on this forum and hope to contribute as well as seek help as my New Years resolution is to do more with the Casio than just play piano, I'd like to create my own styles and further explore all the different sounds.

Roz
Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I'm another one who had piano lessons when I was just a kid, and now a few decades later I'm plopping that inner child back back in front of the keyboard. He's slowly getting better!

Ask a Question