Novation automap 4.10

Reaction score
I asked a little about this last year it looks like, but I thought I would bring it up again as a new thread specific to this topic.
Does anyone have experience with Novation's automap vs 4.10 and Presonus Studio One 3?
This version is an update which works with Studio One 3, according to the notes on Novation's site. I am having trouble getting it to work, and all the help on Novation's site seems to be older stuff; nothing on anyone using it today (2017) with Studio One 3.
I would mention here, too, now that I have searched for more complete information about automap, I find people have said they had problems with it and no longer use it. Some people, not everybody.
Also, I have watched the videos out there. I find none which are current nor have anything to do with Studio One 3. Novation still offers this software but there seems to be little interest in it anymore. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places?

Thanks in advance for any help on this,
Jim

Ask a Question