Old Newb from the frozen north

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm from Northern Minnesota, played pro for about forty years, now looking to down scale my rig a whole bunch in my dottage. I'm no stranger to forums, so after poking around for a bit I'll be asking (elsewhere) for some fairly odd information. Did I neglect to mention the partly mad scientist bit?

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
I understand that it's coming up to melting season, where you get to see the ground for a week or two before the snow falls again.

Welcome to the gang.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi there...

Didn't Levi lead the Denimites out of Egypt to the land of Old Navy Next to the Gap? :D

j/k. Cool nick.

If you've got questions ask away. Answers, $5. Correct $20. Dumb looks still free!!!

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Nice, guys. I feel welcome. It is easy to tell that there are a bunch of band people here because I took a little side trip to 'off-topic' and saw little if no political posting. So kudos for that. Along with my new crazy project (or two) that is in the works, I have a fair few that are already complete. I'll post 'em up as I find the pics. Stay tuned for weirdness. :)

Reaction score
I understand that it's coming up to melting season, where you get to see the ground for a week or two before the snow falls again.

Welcome to the gang.
Snowbanks are dropping fast. Down to about six feet now. It could be worse. I'm staring out the window at Canada as I type. I could be up there.

Ask a Question