old school

Reaction score
Need a good keyboard module for a Roland A-80 I just picked up for my daughter. Looked into going through laptop via usb and not sure about problems with vista. would like to pick up a good to great piano module to run to my vibroverb until I figure out wether to go new wave through a computer or stay old school and get a dedicated amp. thanks anyone

Reaction score
Thanks, got a great price on a Roland KC150 amp at Sam ASh. On sale plus coupon from sales guy. Will admit I went in looking for a module and was considering the Roland Sonicell and walked out with a Casio privia px330 for my daughter and the Roland amp for myself............Sam Ash convinced me the A-80 was too much for a 9 year old and would lock her into old tech.. That was all I needed to convince myself I should set up the A-80 for myself before deciding wehter to sell her or not. So now I am still looking for a sound module (piano) but for me to fool around with. I have heard so much about the A-80 I just have to get her up an running. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.:cool:

Ask a Question