Other Brands Section

Reaction score
Hello!
I have one sugestion about Brands section. Kurzweil brand can be add? Manny people have a problem to understand V.A.S.T. tech like a DX 7 algorithm 20 years ago. Or a new brand section named OTHER ?
Best regards.

Dan

Reaction score
I don't quite understand what you're asking about... the complex synth engine or something specific on kurzweil keyboards?

I played with the PC3x a while back and it has some very useful bread'n'butter sounds out of the box. Brilliant rhodes, and good organs. It really sounds good the second you
turn it on... well, at least those "usual" sounds. You barely have to tweak anything.

On the other hand - i have no idea how the workflow works when it comes to programming your own stuff and/or combis

Reaction score
I think the Kurzweil brand must to have a place near Roland,Korg,Yamaha ...
Manny Kurzweil users ask me about this unit. This V.A.S.T technology is very complex but is very hard to understand. So manny synthesis can be emulated and inimaginable sounds can be obtain. Also unlimited controls can be assigned.

Ask a Question