Psre 343 wont turn off

Reaction score
My keyboard turns on easily but not able to turn off using power button.already open and clean its board but problem still same..help!!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
How long have you had it? Was it working before but then stopped working, or is this the first time you've used it?

If the keyboard is new to you, make sure you press the STANDBY/ON button and keep it held down for a second or two before you release it, as simply pressing it and releasing it right away won't turn it off-- it needs to be held down for a moment. Hopefully it's that simple and there's nothing actually wrong.

Also, if it's a newly-purchased keyboard and you're sure there's a problem with the button, you might want to see about getting the keyboard replaced while it's under warranty-- although if you've opened it up then you may have voided the warranty. Of course, if by chance you bought it used then it probably isn't under warranty anymore, in which case there's no harm no foul by opening it up.

Reaction score
How long have you had it? Was it working before but then stopped working, or is this the first time you've used it?

If the keyboard is new to you, make sure you press the STANDBY/ON button and keep it held down for a second or two before you release it, as simply pressing it and releasing it right away won't turn it off-- it needs to be held down for a moment. Hopefully it's that simple and there's nothing actually wrong.

Also, if it's a newly-purchased keyboard and you're sure there's a problem with the button, you might want to see about getting the keyboard replaced while it's under warranty-- although if you've opened it up then you may have voided the warranty. Of course, if by chance you bought it used then it probably isn't under warranty anymore, in which case there's no harm no foul by opening it up.
It worked fine for around 8months after that i had problem and no am not on warranty.what amazes me is that it tirn on without any problem but wont shut down.

Ask a Question