RD700 nx

Reaction score
Hello ,is there anyone here using this piano ?

I am trying to find out can you is the SPLIT feature ,then TRANSPOSE the left hand bass down 1 Octave (without transposing the Right Hand also)?

It seems the Acoustic Bass & Electric bass are set very Mid to High range as default(?) Sounds much better transposed down One Octave, but, I can't get it to Transpose only the Left Hand Bass Range ,by itself. Thanks for you're time & to anyone who can help me.
Niall.

Reaction score
Hello ,is there anyone here using this piano ?

I am trying to find out can you is the SPLIT feature ,then TRANSPOSE the left hand bass down 1 Octave (without transposing the Right Hand also)?

It seems the Acoustic Bass & Electric bass are set very Mid to High range as default(?) Sounds much better transposed down One Octave, but, I can't get it to Transpose only the Left Hand Bass Range ,by itself. Thanks for you're time & to anyone who can help me.
Niall.

Download the owners manual. Page 55 says " ... in a split..... you can perform with each layer transposed to a different pitch". The parameter allows +/- 48 semitones.

Ask a Question