happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
All's well that ends well Nikki!!!

Make some beautiful music with that setup and I'll consider the debt repaid :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
You're welcome Nikki.

I'll be thinking of this thread tonight - I've got a gig tonight and my setup requires me to use not one, but two TRS to dual TS cables - and I also carry a spare in case one lets me down.

Make sure you share your recordings on the forum - I like listening to what everyone comes up with.

Reaction score
Hello there guys. Coming back to this thread as another problem occured. I haven't really recorded anything with the keyboard since I last was here (I play mainly guitar). But today I plugged it in. Now I have a distorted sound. It's not very audible if I only hit 3 keys or less, but more than that and the distorted sound increases. And it increases a lot with every additional key. Six keys at the same time gives a lot of distorsion.

Took me a little while to re-learn my portable Zoom r24 recorder and get it set. But I can't find anything wrong that I'm doing. Nothing is over 0db. What could cause this? The only thing I can't check is the STP-203 cable you came up with I needed, since I only have one, but that could hardly be it.
Any suggestions?

Edit: I should add that recording guitar and voice with the zoom sounds normal from what I can tell.

Last edited:

The Y_man

Reaction score
Can you take a shot of the zoom unit showing the settings you got on the top panel and post it?

R24_top.jpg

Ask a Question