Recording from my first solo show

Reaction score
Last weekend I hosted my first solo show in the Café in Dalvik. The concert was recorded and over the next few weeks I will be publishing a few excerpts from the show. Here is the first one, Yesterday by the Beatles.

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats on your first solo show! Hope it all went well, I enjoyed the recording :)

Ad

Advertisements

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
Great stuff! She's got a really lovely voice :)

Reaction score
A shame that sheila with the dodgy haircut didn't feel the need to get out of your way even when you were playing your solo!

Nicely done, nonetheless.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Last weekend I hosted my first solo show in the Café in Dalvik. The concert was recorded and over the next few weeks I will be publishing a few excerpts from the show. Here is the first one, Yesterday by the Beatles.

Love it ..The Hammond is Kick azz !

Reaction score

Very expressive! I just love the Hammond - Leslie combination. Keep it up!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score

You played the song through 3 times and played it almost exactly the same way every time. I hope you have a day job. It wasn't bad but not very exciting.

Ask a Question