Regarding Recording of my yamaha keyboard on computer

Reaction score
"alchemy" has been around before time and base metals into gold is a one time trend but the latter is mainly a metaphore and agreeably perhaps often by "false alchemist cons" which is largely what I consider todays corporate science to be. Image, playing a role, repeat after me flash cards, scarecrow degrees, etc. Our governments and their systems do not get to make who's who in the true universal perspective of things. They only get to fool the willing. The metaphore, is refinement, whether it be spiritual, physical, or moral. The metaphore is to make something valuable out of something worthless. True alchemy is the creator or an individual relationship with the creator but most often seen in science even though the concept encompasses every walk of life in the same ways. Modern defintions have made a cool mythical witchcraft sort of thing out of it and was probably pretty much the same kind of demon roar who made rock into satanism beginning in the late 80's. The big difference is, is that their deifintions are pretty much all you will see today. Other factions also use their definitions today and for that reason I have mainly abandon using the term or the name and I actually hate discussing it especially in such a light. In a music forum I did not expect to have to debate or discuss it in such a light. Its the same that I would not call myself gay today as people did years ago. Nor do I call myself christian because of how that label has been abused as well. BTW, more accurately, I meant to call you a "mad scientist," as I exactly stated just a couple days before for serious keyboardists in general as in here. Mad scientist and alchemist are interchangeable in the real world for fun without deep evil judgements.
When a guy is running around hitting zillions of electronic buttons on a very complex apparatus (in mosts view) he set up to emit and alter various forms of energy, atomic particles, and waves, he's a mad scientist or an alchemist! :) And yes there really is a romanticism in it.
As for then villifying one who does the same but with actual molecules they villify the whole foundation which allowed them to do what they do to begin with. Thereby we go full circle back to the thread of talking about what is made in america anymore and if you ever had a thread of "where will I work and what will I eat," that too. But yes, there is a bandwagon to villify the real roots of our nations economy, send it elsewhere, and believe in faith for as long as possible that we can live virtually on electronics and put the real founders, the true classical alchemist, in prison to be formally raped and tortured.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm fine with Gary and I usually like his humor and I very much respect his knowledge and input. There are a few things that people often joke about that happen to set me off a little. Not so much for myself but for those I have supported. I'm fine with everything being deleted from post 13 on if you do that here.

Ask a Question