Roland c-190

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to locate a Roland c-190 for purchase in Canada? I can't seem to find any websites for stores that carry that particular keyboard, and I wouldn't really want a larger organ. I only found one site that sells them, but they only ship to addresses in the United Kingdom.

I can't even find any on ebay. So I was just wondering if anyone knows of any online stores that sell that particular keyboard.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I have a Roland C-190 for sale. I purchased it recently on eBay and it seems in perfect condition. I need to sell it because of physical disability - I forgot that the sustain pedal does not work in organ mode, and arthritis prevents me from doing the necessary stretching to keep notes sounding manually. (I have a Yamaha Light Piano with a light action and of course a working sustain pedal.)

I have the original box, the power adaptor, the owner's manual, and (malheureusement) an M-Audio SP-2 sustain pedal (it does work for the orchestral instruments). I will sell for US$900 including shipping to Canada (I don't know anything about duties or other taxes which of course would be your responsibility). If you are interested, please email me at (e-mail address removed).

Ask a Question