Rotary speaker emulator pedal

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am looking for suggestions for a leslie speaker emulator. I have a Roland Juno DS76 and several of the organ tones have a nice leslie effect controlled by the pitch bend wheel, but many don't. I have tried a Fender pinwheel pedal but it doesn't have that leslie sound I am looking for. Sure a leslie speaker would do the job, but I don't have the space or cash for that, but any suggestions are appreciated.

Reaction score
On the cheap: Lester K (link)
More expensive: GSI Burn (link) for sale: (link)
The 'best' (subjective): Neo Ventilator 2 (link)

Ventilator come in different models: original vent, mini vent, mini vent 2, ventilator 2. There are others, one made by Hammond, but TBH, the 3 mentioned above are the ones you should research...

Listen: https://jimalfredson.com/?page_id=104

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and quick reply. I will research those suggestions. from the looks of your rig you use two of those yourself. Thanks again

Reaction score
I have a constrained budget so I opted for the Lester K and I am pleased with the results. It sounds so good it makes me wonder how much better the ventilator 2 performs. I'm glad I asked. It's on my list. BTW, I checked around for the GSI burn, but could not find current listings.

Reaction score
I have a constrained budget so I opted for the Lester K and I am pleased with the results. It sounds so good it makes me wonder how much better the ventilator 2 performs. I'm glad I asked. It's on my list. BTW, I checked around for the GSI burn, but could not find current listings.
there is a link i attached above of a GSI Burn that is for sale at a great price.

Reaction score
I wasn't able to follow that link until I joined MPN which took a while. Thank you

Ask a Question