Run Rats Run

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thank ye kindly guv'nor! :)

The bass and drums were provided by my new Korg X50 and the lead was all Waldorf Blofeld.

The only use for the Kurzweil in that one was as an input controller.

Sometimes the simplest tunes are the best ones ;)

Gary :D

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks Jim...

If I ever work up the courage to face the loonies guarding the American borders these days I'll drop by with my Blofeld and we can have a Moog Off with your Virus snow ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Gary - That would be epic :)

I know what you mean about the border. When I was a kid we'd cross all the time for day trips. They'd just wave you across going both ways. Especially going up thru the UP of Michigan.

About 3 years ago I was purchasing 30 and 40 refurbished Dell computers at a time through a Canadian company - they were excessed from your government, and I'd get a swell deal, but stuff kept getting held up at the border so the cost savings became inconsequential and I switched to a US based vendor. I wish I could remember the name of the company, you may have have heard of them as they were quite big.

If I ever get the chance I want to visit cowboy in Australia. I've heard you can take a train from one coast to the other :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
In Canada you can ride the rails from coast to coast as well. When I was a kid I made the trip twice from Montreal to Vancouver.

For three solid days crossing the bloody prairies we spent the entire time getting hammered in the Bar Car and marvelling at the frigging desolation :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question