Seeking Insights

Reaction score
Hello keyboard/piano Enthusiasts! We're designing a practice app and would greatly value your input. Please visit [www.pitchpave.com] to take our quick survey or drop your innovative ideas in the comment box. Help us tune into your needs. Your feedback will play a major role in the app's development. Thank you for helping us make a difference in music education!

Reaction score
Our app initially targets beginner and intermediate players, with plans to expand to advanced and professional musicians later on.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
With respect . .
I looked at your Web pages and I saw this . . .
......Your insights via our brief survey will directly influence the creation and fine-tuning of an AI-driven piano practice experience. ......

Your survey asked for name and email address and comments.

Sorry but my data is precious and not intended for any AI program.

I am always interested in any means of improving my playing skills but I won't be participating in your survey. Sorry.
R

Reaction score
Re-inventing the wheel.

There are already hundreds of practice and learning Apps.

Thousands of Video Tutorials already exist of Youtube.

Manufacturers have existing deals with App producers where said Apps re included with the purchase of a new keyboard.

You are going to be fighting an uphill battle.

Plus, there are many learning systems out there that promise to teach a beginner in a Fast Track manner.

Reaction score
With respect . .
I looked at your Web pages and I saw this . . .
......Your insights via our brief survey will directly influence the creation and fine-tuning of an AI-driven piano practice experience. ......

Your survey asked for name and email address and comments.

Sorry but my data is precious and not intended for any AI program.

I am always interested in any means of improving my playing skills but I won't be participating in your survey. Sorry.
R

Thank you for your feedback. To clarify, the survey itself does not require any personal details. It is only if you choose to leave a comment that we ask for your name and email, which allows us to respond directly to your concerns. We respect your decision to keep your data private and appreciate your interest in improving your piano skills.

Reaction score
Re-inventing the wheel.

There are already hundreds of practice and learning Apps.

Thousands of Video Tutorials already exist of Youtube.

Manufacturers have existing deals with App producers where said Apps re included with the purchase of a new keyboard.

You are going to be fighting an uphill battle.

Plus, there are many learning systems out there that promise to teach a beginner in a Fast Track manner.

Thank you for the input. At this stage, we can't share more, but rest assured, differentiation is at the forefront of our strategy. We plan to take full advantage of the latest technology to address a wider range of musical elements and establish a solid practice framework. This approach, coupled with an understanding of the market's existing solutions and their limitations, guides our development. We're not offering quick fixes but a commitment to a more effective practice journey, aiming to fill the gaps left by others. We look forward to bringing this vision to life and making a meaningful impact on musicians' growth.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
At this stage, we can't share more, but rest assured, differentiation is at the forefront of our strategy.
You make it sound exciting and if your practice app inspires me in any way, I will certainly get involved.
In the meantime . . best of luck in your R & D.
Cheers R

Last edited:

Ask a Question