New here, seeking repair SQ-1

Reaction score
Hello,
Nice to meet everyone,,I'm really more of a guitarsit but fiddle with the keys as best as I can,I love them..I use them to program drum beats among other things..I need a place to learn from real keyboardists and this site looks pretty good..

Also I do need some help.I have an ensoniq sq-1 I would like resotred back to health..It needs a button fixed where a brass guitar slide fell on it...It's blocked by a pcb I can't remove..

Shortly after that it quit working completely..I seen the old fuses were blown..I changed the ones that looked blown..Still won't play..Hopefully there is someone that has a good rep in honesty and price..My biggest fear is someone that gets synths and charges alot just to keep the dang things So a list of people to stay away from is welcome and fine with me if you dare..Thanks for making me feel most welcome and have a good day,RR

Ask a Question