Show off your keyboardlair!

Reaction score
Hello again people,

I've been away for a while now, and now that I have returned I see many new faces. And it pleases me to see that most of these are very active on the board.

I'm kind of curious as to where you all are situated when you play and what your setups look like. So I've decided to make a picture thread where we all can show off our keyboard-thrones, dens, lairs, hideouts...whatever it is they're called :p. Pictures of band practices are also welcome!

Now, let's get this going:

0022.jpg

0033.jpg

And now I wanna see yours!

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Can't really say that my lair is very impressive... But I'm still a newcomer to the keyboard world, and my lair will grow!

I didn't have a better camera then my cellphone, though... So sorry for the bad quality :/

MyLair.jpg

Reaction score
Yay! A response! xD Come on people, I wanna see more!

@Sargas: You play the guitar as well? That's an awesome looking guitar to be honest :D

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
i just came home from a 3 week vacation so everything's a mess, my motif ES behind the door, M-audio on a stand and a guitar somewhere on the floor. A picture i don't want to share with the rest of the world :D

Reaction score
Yay! A response! xD Come on people, I wanna see more!

@Sargas: You play the guitar as well? That's an awesome looking guitar to be honest :D

<<Gratwhol>>

Ya, I play the guitar as well, I've posted that in the poll in the "other music instruments" forums.

That guitar actually was like a dream-find to me. I wanted a good-looking guitar (preferably Explorer, like that one) with 24 frets, 2 humbuckers and a whammy-bar for a reasonable price. But I just couldn't find one... So after searching for a while, I gave up the good-looking part, and started searching for more standard-looking ones that had the other things I wanted, and then I found that one, that really looks good too, and I love it :D

(I've actually never seen another Explorer guitar with a whammy-bar at all :O)

Reaction score
This is the half I have pics of, the battery went dead on the other half, don't get to see the Korg Radias, Korg PA-50, or the Korg KP3

000_0217-600x452.jpg

Ask a Question