Car show ready for the 4th!

Reaction score
Got my 2006 GXP Grand Prix all cleaned up for the car show this weekend, any others here do cruise nights or shows? always a good time with fellow gear heads... ;) My GXP is in near showroom condition with the LS4 V8 and a TEP Stage 2 transmisson, resonator delete, re-conditioned 18x8 GXP wheels, cross drilled brake rotors and Bilstien struts.. she definelty goes boogity boogity!

gxp.JPG

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, doesn't the nerve damage that keeps you from playing keep you from driving that behemoth?

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I am not a gear head but I can recognise the beauty in that slick and foxy GXP.
Best of luck on the day(s).
Ray:)

Btw: here in Oz we don't use the term "gear head". We call you lot "petrol heads" or "rev heads" lol.
And if you do donuts and burn rubber then you are a "hoon" :p

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, doesn't the nerve damage that keeps you from playing keep you from driving that behemoth?

Gary ;)

Yes i do have parkinsons,,For whatever reasons my driving reflexs are fine, and tremors pratically vanish when im driving, something in the cortex hyper stimulates the dopamine production is what my neurologist was explaining... I have a friend that suffers from panic attacks, but finds it relaxing to just get behind the wheel and go for a drive.. when it comes to trying to play the keys i stiffen up and the tremors hit me, maybe because im getting too anxious.?..until then im enjoying what i can with my car hobby one day at a time!;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The subconscious be a weird and wonderful thing or a treacherous bitch that thwarts you at every turn.

I'm happy to hear that your affliction has not denied you all of the pleasures of life.

Rock on :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question