Some of my songs..

Reaction score
Most of these were recorded in Nashville and a few recorded at home. The ones I did at Quad Studios I only recorded my vocals. This was the advice of my producer who felt that writers should be in the recording booth listening to what was going on rather than concentrating too much on what we're playing. I came around to the idea on the first day. It gave me more control on the production side of recording. Of course these were world-class musicians that I could never have done as well as anyway. One of the guitarists had just come off a Richard Marx tour, another had received a Platinum Album award for work he did with Faith Hill...You get the idea. :)
At home I mostly work with my Motif XS for all the parts. Love that thing!
I gig mostly around S.E. Michigan. from Detroit and North. We've been pretty busy lately.

Reaction score
Motif pianos right? :)

nice work btw. everything sounds right in it's place

Reaction score
Motif pianos right? :)

nice work btw. everything sounds right in it's place

Thanks Skipp.
Just the top one, a Motif XS. I've been real happy with that. The bottom one is a Korg M1 (believe it or not). That's my other baby. Just can't part with it, I guess.

Reaction score
Very professional sound (obviously, I guess, being recorded in studio!)
Have you heard of Slicethepie.com before? I used to be very active on the site. The idea is that Artists upload their songs, which are then rated and, if rated highly, make it to a showcase.
The quality of your recordings and the over all sound would go down well, I'm sure.
Alan

Reaction score
Pleasant sound for my ears. The backing is good, the voice is good, sound quality is good.

Ask a Question