Song Files Midi psr e433 and psre 463

Reaction score
In my usb stick. Trying to use the User 2 to load midi songs. They are in the User 2 folder located below the main user folder, not inside it. I can access the midi files in the main User folder. How do i get at the user folders. I have a larger selection of midi files that I use as backing tracks and I wish to seperate them into different user folders. I can dial up User 2 on the screen but I cannot get it open.
Is there a limitation of how many midi files I can put on a usb stick?

Thanks
Wayne

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I think there's a limit to how many MIDI song files the keyboard will look at on a USB drive. I think it's something like 250 song files, but I'm not sure about that.

There's a diagram in the manual showing how directories should be organized for the keyboard to be able to read them properly. As far as I know, it will list the files it sees in all directories at once, so there's no need (and no way) for you to manually navigate from one folder to another while you're reading from the USB drive on the keyboard.

Be sure the filenames don't contain any extra periods-- just 1 period in the name, followed immediately by the file extdnsion-- and the file extension should be MID, otherwise the keyboard won't recognize them as being song files.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply

The files are named properly. The files are listed properly the user file that I can read. (USER FILES) file USER 2 is below that file USER and not inside it. if I cannot select it, it will not work for what I want to do.

Thanks for your reply and your time as the moderator of this form. Much appreciated

Ask a Question