Stuck at home due to lockdown and found this board. Hello!

Reaction score
Used to play covers at clubs and weddings before pandemic. Now I'm working from home as a semi professional bedroom arranger! Nice meeting you all here and stay safe!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! The pandemic has certainly affected the live music business in a major way, hasn't it?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! The pandemic has certainly affected the live music business in a major way, hasn't it?

Yes, most of my musician friends are working as delivery rider (eg. UberEats) nowadays. There's ocassional online busking and people would donate but we do actually missed performing.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We have members who have been impacted by the pandemic, myself included. I miss playing but I'm in no hurry to get back out there until the health risk can be controlled. But many of my friends are tired of the situation. I hope for the end soon.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We have members who have been impacted by the pandemic, myself included. I miss playing but I'm in no hurry to get back out there until the health risk can be controlled. But many of my friends are tired of the situation. I hope for the end soon.

Thanks mate! Agreed with you. We have to wait until everything is getting better. The good thing is for me, down time is a prep time. So it's good to be in a forum to learn from all of you while brushing up my rusty skills.

Ask a Question